The Preferred by Nature Seal is your gateway to showcasing your organisation's commitment to sustainable practices. It signifies your products support farm or forest management with respect for people, nature and climate.
Unlock the Seal's potential
1. Certified foresters and farmers may use it to communicate the organisation's certified status: Certified organisation can display the Seal across their communication channels, affirming their certified status.
2. Using the Seal in relation to final products: Organisations aiming to use the Seal in relation to final products must be certified against the Sustainability Framework and also:
- Manage carbon footprint: This includes measuring the products carbon footprint and having a transparent plan for reducing it. Conformance with the Preferred by Nature Carbon Footprint Management Standard is required.
- Ensure positive impact: Make a financial contribution to projects that promote climate and biodiversity positive impacts, generating tangible benefits for people, nature and climate. Various options are available for this, as detailed in the Preferred by Nature Seal Use Policy.
3. For segregation: Organisations involved in manufacturing, processing or trading of non-final products may also use the Seal for segregation purposes. This method helps distinguish certified products as they journey through the supply chain.