Please feel free to share the contents of this website with others – you can copy and paste bits into your own material, can modify bits if you like, and can use the material commercially. The only conditions we place on this are that you give us and FSC credit for the bits we did and that you grant others the same Creative Commons rights as we have used. The detail on what we mean by this is in the following paragraphs.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike 4.0 license. You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to Preferred by Nature and FSC (where appropriate for FSC Risk Assessments), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Further details can be found at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0 and the full legal text of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike 4.0 license can be found at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.
We would appreciate receiving a copy of any modified version.