Pravin is responsible for providing RA Sustainable agriculture auditing service as well as UTZ Certified auditing and certification services.
Pravin completed his degree in Chemical Engineering with a specialisation in Food Technology. He is an expert in QMS, GAP, FSMS, Organic Agriculture, and Social Compliance. He has acquired in-depth knowledge while setting up the Voluntary Social and Environmental Standards and Certification Systems.
Pravin has led more than 300 audits on various international Agricultural, Social and Environmental Standards and Code of Conducts. He has also conducted more than 100 audits of RA SAS Farm audits. He has around 20 years of experience in auditing and developmental sector, which includes capacity building, training, techno-economic surveys, impact assessment, social research, project planning and implementation. Pravin is also certifier of UTZ Certification Program for Tea and Coffee.
Pravin joined Preferred by Nature in 2019.
Working in Preferred by Nature provides a broader opportunity to apply my skills, knowledge and experience, enabling me to bring positive impact in the livelihood of grassroots people and environment by providing sustainable agriculture service with integrity.
- Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture auditing
- UTZ Certified auditing and certification
- Experience in social auditing, food safety management system, organic auditing and certification system, fair trade, GLOBAL G.A.P, supply chain risk analysis and sustainability projects
- BSc in Tech (Chemical Technology), specialisation in Food Technology
- Countries worked in: India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Albania
- Languages spoken: Marathi, Hindi and English