Mart is currently serving as the IT Project Manager at Preferred by Nature. His primary role is managing some of Preferred by Nature's technological projects while maintaining a strong focus on user experience and positive impact.
Utilising technology to overcome sustainability challenges remains my central motivation. As an IT Project Manager, I have the opportunity to lead, expand, and make a greater impact through our product offerings. I take a great interest in exploring the potential of AI and other tech advancements to enhance our mission.
As an IT Project Manager, Mart is tasked with overseeing the management and delivery of some technology-related projects within the organisation. This includes planning, execution and monitoring of project milestones to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
Alongside project management, Mart takes on the role of a Product Manager for several of Preferred by Nature's products. He is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for those products. His role entails working closely with different teams to ensure successful product outcomes.
- IT Project management
- Product management
- Software development projects lead
- Service management for the digital age
- Technical team lead
- Business, marketing, sales & event management
- Brand & creative project development
- MBA nanodegree in data-driven and circular business transformations
- Bachelor of Arts in Humanities
- Countries worked in/with: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, UK, USA, Malta, Czech Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia
- Languages spoken: English and Estonian