Yujung (Yuyu) mainly involves planning, conducting, and administering chain of Custody audits for organisations and is the local sustainability related businesses consultation contact person in Taiwan.
My professional drive centres on advancing companies toward sustainable practices. Inspired by a deep reverence for nature and eco-friendly living, I prioritise understanding customer needs and fostering effective communication. My aspiration is to play a role, no matter how small, in the global pursuit of sustainable development.
Yuyu holds a background in Landscape Architecture, Forest Ecology, and Nature Conservation. Throughout her career, she has been involved in government sustainable development projects, the promotion of sustainability certifications, research on Taiwan's sustainable forest certification system, and guidance on industrial sustainable development. She has played various roles in the field of sustainability.
In 2023, she joined Preferred by Nature, where her main focus is on FSC COC audit work. Simultaneously, she assists in the progress of other certification cases in Taiwan, such as FSC FM and RA Sustainable Agriculture. As the point of contact for Preferred by Nature in Taiwan, she is dedicated to the development of various services in Taiwan.
- FSC Chain of Custody auditing
- FSC Forest Management information support
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Archtecture and Forestry and Nature Conservation (as a minor degree), from Chinese Culture University (Taiwan); Master's degree in Landscape Ecology & Nature Conservation, from the University of Greifswald (Germany)
- 5 years experience in the sustainability of the industry
- Languages: English and Chinese