Siti Jamilah is involved in the Low Carbon Rice project, where she assists the Project Lead Manager in implementing the project activities.
My motivation for working here is having more flexible work and a system that promotes fairness and equal opportunities for development. I am also passionate about working in sustainability, where this project is not only involved in terms of planning but also execution to provide real benefits for others.
As a Technical Specialist in Preferred by Nature, Siti Jamilah coordinates with local partners, such as PERPADI, to make project plans, and monitor & evaluate output to ensure that project activities & expected results meet with the overall mission and goals of the project.
She also contributes technical expertise in areas of sustainability, certification, agri-business development and working with private sector stakeholders to develop business models for rice millers.
Aside from taking the initiative to lead the implementation of the project work plan, Siti Jamilah also takes part in field activities and other field trips in relation to the project work.
- Handle accreditation system for ISO 17021 ( certification system), ISO 17065 (product certification), ISO 17020 (inspection), ISO 17025 (laboratory), ISO 17024 (personnel certification) and ISO 17029 (verification and validation)
- Food, fish, palm oil and agriculture sustainability
- Developing scheme certification
- Consultation for ISO 9001, ISO 37001, ISO 21001, HALAL and Food certification (HACCP, ISO 22000)
- Traceability system
- Training for smallholder business management
- Risk Assesment based on ISO 31001 and COSO ERP