Ito is responsible for coordinating engagement and activities within the Low Carbon Rice Project, taking the position as Project Secretary/ Project Coordinator in the project, while also supporting the organisation’s other programmes on an ad-hoc basis.
"How do we mainstream sustainable practices?” this word has always been a challenge for me. Being a part of Preferred by Nature gives me an opportunity to address this question and be able to take a role in supporting sustainable businesses.
Ito is responsible for coordinating the Low Carbon Rice Project with local co-implementers and stakeholders, as well as providing both administrative and technical support to all project team members. His tasks include capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, as well as assisting GHG study for the project.
- Roundtable Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) standard auditing
- Supply chain sustainable palm oil (SCCS) standard auditing
- Indonesia Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) standard auditing
- Indonesia Organic agriculture standard auditing
- Internal control system (ICS) for small farmers in organic agriculture standard
- Accreditation standards for certification bodies (17021,17025)
- Implementation of ISO 9001 management system
- Project management
- Community development
- Languages spoken: Bahasa Indonesia and English