Deepti is involved in providing communication support across the organisation, with an emphasis on social media content creation, website content maintenance, news monitoring and sharing, along with project portfolio management.
I am delighted to work for an organisation that is committed to ensuring the long-term viability of our land, natural resources and environment. Unless and until we act now, future generations will not be able to enjoy the same benefits that we did. To achieve the desired objectives and impact, significant planning, effort, and clear communication are required. Hence, I'd like to be a part of the organisation's journey and offer my part in ensuring that we have a secure and sustainable place to dwell.
As a Communications Specialist in Preferred by Nature, Deepti is responsible for the organisation's internal and external communications by supporting its social media strategies through various platforms. She supports the creation of engaging content for various social media channels, drafting articles, project portfolios and webpages. These tasks are carried out to raise awareness.
Deepti is also involved in the development of communications collateral to support the work that Preferred by Nature is doing to improve environmental and business practices for the benefit of people, nature and the global climate.
Deepti has been part of Preferred by Nature since April 2022.
- Effective program planning and monitoring
- Developing and implementing effective communication strategies
- Managing internal and external communications
- Communications and stakeholder engagement
- Design and develop communication collaterals (Print, digital & audio-video)
- Remarkable administrative, financial, and organisational skills
- Postgraduate in Advertising, Communications, and Management
- Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Oriya