Inés Lasala is well-experienced in the forestry department and currently holds the position as Preferred by Nature’s Supply Chain Specialist, based in Czech Republic. Her main responsibility under this position is to conduct Chain of Custody (CoC) audits in accordance with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).
I have always pursued work for the environment and towards a fairer socio-economic system that gives back to nature the lead role it deserves. I believe working for Preferred by Nature will make me feel part of that global chain of change towards sustainability and will bring me closer to other people with similar interests and concerns. In short, it will bring me closer to live as I think.
Inés conducts FSC/PEFC CoC audits, focusing in mainly the Czech Republic and Slovakia. She also reviews and monitors the use of FSC trademarks.
Inés joined Preferred by Nature in 2021.
- Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences
- Master’s degree in Forestry Engineering
- Participation in Agroforestry development/environmental services projects (MTT- LUKE Finland)
- Participation in INTERREG research project on Green Infrastructure (Silva Taroucy-Czech Republic)
- Experience in the forestry sector in the Czech Republic as a forestry service supplier for forest owners.