Aparna analyses business processes and identifies automation opportunities, designs and implements secure, sustainable, fault-tolerant data integration and synchronisation processes that can be leveraged across the organisation.
I enjoy working with an organisation like Preferred by Nature which ensures better land management and food security through sustainable farming and business practices. I am glad to take my part in developing a sustainable future around the world through my work with Preferred by Nature.
As a Data Integration Specialist in Preferred by Nature, Aparna assists in the development of systems architecture and business processes to leverage integrated data platforms and promote data integration standards and best practices.
Aside from that, Aparna creates, maintains and updates documentation of all data integrations between internal and external data systems. She is also involved in exploring and identifying opportunities for driving data integration processes and data flow efficiency.
- Engineering degree in Information Technology and computer engineering.
- Experience synchronising data with external systems using data integration tools and/or writing API calls, scheduling and automation of processes
- Good knowledge of JSON and XML data formats.
- Provided Development support for API integration.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Languages spoken: English, Telugu, Kannada