Aneeka oversees agriculture supply chain certification services in Europe.
Traceability is a practical tool that can transform the management of forests and farms. It is empowering to be part of an organisation working collectively to achieve the huge ambition of sustainably managed resources.
Aneeka is the EU region’s point of contact for technical support and training on agriculture supply chain certifications. She is responsible for tracking regional capacity, audit implementation and auditor evaluation.
Aneeka is manager to a team of dedicated agriculture auditors in EU. She is also a lead auditor for agriculture and forestry supply chain certification schemes and an experienced trainer, having run PEFC and FSC CoC Lead Auditor courses for many years in Canada and EU.
Aneeka is serving as a staff-elected member of Preferred by Nature’s Board of Directors since 2021.
She holds a Master’s degree in Forest Conservation and a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science from the University of Toronto.
She joined Preferred by Nature in 2018.
- Lead Auditor to supply chain certifications: RA, RSPO, FSC, PEFC and SFI
- FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Lead Auditor Trainer
- Master of Forest Conservation and Honours B.Sc. in Environmental Science
- Countries worked in: Canada, Denmark, United States, United Kingdom, Bangladesh, Germany, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland and Belgium
- Languages spoken: English, Bengali and basic German