The office covers activities in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Please use the contacts or the webform to get in touch.
Bakkedraget 1, 1. sal
We offer certification within FSC, PEFC, SPB, LegalSource and CFM.
NEPCon’s history started in Aarhus, Denmark, in 1994. Back then, we were a small NGO working on sustainable land use and responsible trade of forest commodity. Today our focus is the same, but we have grown into a large international NGO with great achievements – not just around the world but also in Scandinavia.
In our certification department we, just to mention a few things,:
- certify 70 % of FSC CoC market in Denmark
- certify 35 % of Danish PEFC-certified forest areas
- certified the first Danish contractor in 2016
- completed the first project certification (a public sauna in Helsinki) in 2016
- have about 200 clients in Denmark including builders' merchants, brand providers, sawmills, packaging companies, timber merchants and printers just to name a few.
Our auditors come with different professional backgrounds and together we have more than 30 years of certification experience, so if you have any questions regarding certification, you are always welcome to contact us.