Hebert is responsible for scheduling RA Sustainable Agriculture auditing activities in the following countries in South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador and Peru.
My preparation as a (forest) engineer and my interest in ecology makes the work that I do at Preferred by Nature rewarding because, through certification, we promote sustainable businesses in the agro-industry.
His other duties include:
- Carrying out audits
- Scheduling and monitoring auditing processes for RA Sustainable Agriculture and Chain of Custody in South America
- Reviewing audit reports
- Managing client relations
- Providing training to clients on current certification rules and regulations
- Coordinating and providing support to the region’s senior manager in planning strategies to improve services and expand clients’ portfolio
Hebert also represents our legal entity in Peru, NEPCon Peru SAC. Prior to joining Preferred by Nature, he worked as an independent consultant for Rainforest Alliance from 2007 to 2012 and thereafter, transitioned as full-time staff for the organisation.
He holds an Engineering Degree from the National University of Trujillo, Peru. He is a Workplace Safety and Security specialist.
Hebert joined Preferred by Nature in 2018.
- Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture and Chain of Custody auditing
- Creator of public investment projects
- Well-versed in workplace safety and security risk assessment
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English