Chris has 30 years’ experience working with conservation planning and results-oriented action. He has specialised in the interface between people, organisations and environment with a strong focus on capacity building and human resources development.
I believe in conserving our environment as this is our sustenance. I believe in working with people as people are the single largest influence on environment, and I believe in performance as it is our commitment, actions and results that count.
In addition to his conservation, training and certification services, he also provides internal organisational support to Preferred by Nature drawing on his extensive expertise in management and management development.
He has worked in Southeast Asia for 15 years as well as in Europe, Africa and North America.
Chris holds a BSc in Forest Management and a Master's degree in Natural Resources and Environmental Management. In addition, he has passed Preferred by Nature's Legal Source Expert Course for lead auditors.
- Project planning and implementation
- Training, in particular for management development and project planning using the Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- Capacity building - people, organisational and institutional performance
- Human resources development
- Countries worked in: Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, Thailand, India, Malawi, South Africa, Sudan, Canada, Denmark, Egypt, Italy, Romania, and Turkey
- Languages spoken: English and Danish