Kent manages the Traceability Department across Europe and Russia. He has solid industry experience.
As former product development and project manager working in the Danish furniture industry, Kent was in charge of managing an FSC Chain of Custody certificate for 8 years. He also set up and managed Denmark’s first FSC Chain of Custody group certificate.
Kent took up the position of FSC and PEFC Lead Auditor in Preferred by Nature’s Danish office in 2009. In January 2016, Kent became Director of NEPCon Certificering ApS where he is handling marketing and sales as well as managing and executing FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody audits.
As of 1 October 2018 Kent has taken on the role as Director of Traceability activities globally.
Coming from a more profit driven industry, working in Preferred by Nature has opened my eyes to the big challenges we are facing if we want to reverse the trend of deforestation.
- FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody lead auditing
- Group Chain of Custody certification
- Promotion through eco-labelling and trademarks
- Small-to-medium-sized enterprise (SME) and wood industry experience
- Languages: English and Danish.