NEPCon (Nature, Economy and People Connected) is a non-profit organisation that works for sustainable land use and climate-friendly solutions. With 250+ staff around the world, our projects build capacity, raise awareness, conserve nature and streamline sustainability through innovation.
In the role of Agriculture Certifications Specialist, you will be supporting the coordination and administration of certification services provided by NEPCon in China.
The position will conduct certification audits and assessments for agriculture certification services in East Asia Region, including audit scheduling, on-site visits, and report writing. S/he will manage the agriculture certification process for a subset of NEPCon clients and provide customer service, report reviews, quality control.
- You are fluent in Chinese and English (our organisational language), and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both.
- You are a proficient user of the MS Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have a good general understanding of administrative IT systems, and the ability to learn to work with new programmes fast.
- You are a service minded, open and friendly person, who likes – and is good at – communicating with people on all levels.
- You are well organised and have the ability to maintain structure in the office.
- You have good planning and time management skills and an analytical approach.
- You are proactive and can think one step ahead on practicalities.
- Paying attention to details comes naturally to you – and you are good at it!
- You are a robust person, who have demonstrated that you can juggle multiple tasks.
- You are a constructive team-player and have an open attitude towards other cultures, as we collaborate across borders in our organisation.
- You believe in NEPCon’s vision and mission and want to contribute to fulfilling it.
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- The position reports to our Regional Manager East Asia
- Working location: NEPCon’s Beijing office (homebased may be considered upon agreement)
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- All employees are members of the organisation and have the opportunity to contribute to the overall development of NEPCon through the annual General Assembly
- International training in certification services provided by NEPCon
- Potential international travel opportunities.
- 20 vacation days
- Additional medical insurance
- 1 housing fund in China
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 21st October 2020, via the application form below.
Please note: Only applicants legally eligible to work in China will be considered.
We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until we have identified the right candidate, so send us your application as soon as possible.]
NEPCon wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact: Jess Chen Hong, Operation Specialist China; Email: email@example.com; Phone: + +86 13701166617