The EUDR requires businesses trading in cattle, cocoa, coffee, palm oil, rubber, soy and timber, as well as products derived from these commodities, to conduct due diligence on the value chain to ensure the goods do not result from recent deforestation, forest degradation or breaches of local environmental and social laws.
As this involves any operator or trader who places these commodities on the EU market or exports from it, affected companies should now consider the impact of the Regulation on their supply chain due diligence to prepare for the new obligations that apply from 30 December 2024.
In this free-of-charge webinar, we will focus on:
- What are the specific EUDR requirements?
- What impacts will it have on Chinese companies?
- What are European buyers' and retailers' new requirements?
- How should Chinese suppliers and exporting trading companies respond?
- What is the difference between the EUDR and the EU Timber Regulation (EUTR)?
- How should companies with EUTR compliance systems meet the EUDR requirements further?
How to register
We invite interested parties to join us on 22 September 2023 from 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm (GMT+8). The webinar is free of charge. Please submit your registration here.
This webinar is part of Preferred by Nature's efforts to create awareness of the EUDR around the globe.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2.00pm - 2.10pm||Welcome note & introduction|
|2.10pm - 2.40pm||
EUDR overview and its impacts on businesses
|2.40pm - 2.50pm||
EUDR vs EUTR
|2.50pm - 3.00pm||How FSC can support in meeting the EUDR|
|3.00pm - 3.30pm||Q&A session|
>> Click here to learn more about the EUDR.