Mart Roosaar is mostly involved with Preferred by Nature’s technology side. His overall responsibility is to ensure that people really like and want to use the technological solutions Preferred by Nature is developing.
Technology has the power to help us overcome many sustainability related challenges, but only if we are able to make it easily understandable and user friendly. I am fascinated by the hardest challenges of our modern society to coexist in harmony with our planet. Hence the reason why I am motivated to work in an organisation focusing on sustainable environmental practices.
As a User Experience Specialist in Preferred by Nature, Mart is responsible for researching and streamlining all technology and related developments in Preferred by Nature to deliver the best possible user experience.
Mart functions as the bridge between the users of Preferred by Nature’s technological solutions and the development team. His core task is to understand the tasks, challenges and desires of the users - primarily Preferred by Nature’s staff but also external users - and to ensure that the solutions Preferred by Nature is developing are addressing those needs, are functional and convenient to use.
Mart is here to create the best possible user experience by exploring different approaches to solve end-users tasks and suggesting the best ones to use.
- Service management for digital age
- Technological project management
- Technical team lead
- Business, marketing, sales & event management
- Brand & creative project development
- MBA nanodegree in data-driven and circular business transformations
- Bachelor of Arts in Humanities
- Countries worked in/with: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, UK, USA, Malta, Czech Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia
- Languages spoken: English and Estonian