Harish's role within Preferred by Nature involves providing comprehensive IT support to the staff, managing hardware and software installations, maintaining workstations, administering the Office365 platform, updating IT documentation, offering basic support for Salesforce and website-related issues, and contributing to IT development projects as required.
I consider Preferred by Nature to be an organisation that can provide me with opportunities for personal and professional growth through constant challenges, the search for innovation and the generation of knowledge. This pleasant work environment, promotion of teamwork and passion for generating a positive impact towards the environment motivated me to want to be part of the team.
I believe in conserving our environment as this is our sustenance. I believe in working with people as people are the single largest influence on the environment, and I believe in performance as it is our commitment, actions and results that count.
I would love to take my part in creating a real impact in preserving the environment and developing a sustainable future around the world through my work with Preferred by Nature.
With a diverse range of responsibilities, Harish ensures the smooth functioning of software and hardware for the staff. From providing end-user support, ordering and configuring laptops and other hardware, and maintaining workstations, to handling IT onboarding and offboarding tasks and administrating the Office365 platform, Harish ensures that the organisation's technological infrastructure is well-maintained.
Additionally, Harish provides basic support for Salesforce and website-related issues, actively participates in IT development projects, and undertakes various other IT-related tasks as assigned.
Harish joined Preferred by Nature in 2023.
- Ability and will to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desirable basic knowledge of Office 365 maintenance, Salesforce and Salesforce support, website maintenance and support, Microsoft Power platform