Kersti plans and executes audits according to accredited certification schemes, such as the Forest Stewardship CouncilTM (FSCTM), Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), Sustainable Biomass Programme (SBP) and others.
Well managed forests are very important to the whole ecosystem and to me as well. Forest management is Preferred by Nature's core expertise. I am happy to contribute my previous experience and knowledge in environmental management to Preferred by Nature's missions.
As a Supply Chain Specialist in Preferred by Nature, Kersti's main role involves supporting the provision of FSC Chain of Custody (FSC CoC), FSC Controlled Wood (FSC CW), PEFC Chain of Custody (PEFC CoC) and Sustainable Biomass Program (SBP) certification audits.
She also serves to uphold Preferred by Nature’s mission to support better land management and business practices that benefit people, nature and the climate.
- BSc in Industrial Ecology
- MSc in Environmental Engineering and Management
- Experience in environmental management
- To expand my knowledge in forestry I joined Luua Forestry School in 2021, planning to graduate in October 2023.
- Languages spoken: Estonian and English