Geoff is a forestry specialist serving clients in the US lake states. Under this role, he is involved in the process of various certification services such as the FSC and SFI programmes.
I have always believed in sustainable forestry and that we are all stewards of the land. Being involved in certification gives me the opportunity to ensure good forestry and natural resource practices are being properly executed in the field.
As a forestry specialist serving clients in the US lake states, Geoff's role involves lead auditor (Jan.2002) for the Forest Stewardship CouncilTM (FSCTM) Forest Management certification audits and he will be obtaining other certifications such as and SFI auditor certification.
Aside from that, he is also responsible for acting as a tree farm inspector and is training to obtain Tree Farm Auditor credentials to serve our clients with multiple certification programmes.
- Bachelor of Science – University of Wisconsin Stevens Point -Forestry and Natural Resource Management –
- Field Forester -Boots on the ground for 26 years- 15 years private consulting, 10 years of procurement.
- FSC Forest Management lead auditor credentials January 2022.
- FSC Chain of Custody auditor-in-training.
- SFI Forest Management / Chain of Custody auditor-in-training.
- Certified American tree farm inspector and auditor in training