Rosanna manages Forest Stewardship CouncilTM (FSCTM) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) Chain of Custody audits in the UK, helping to improve better land management and business practices. She also implements chain of custody services while supporting businesses and suppliers to achieve sustainability.
Due to the international and collaborative culture of the organisation in promoting sustainability within nature, suppliers, and communities, I am particularly inspired by the vision and mission to create positive changes for the future of the planet.
As a Supply Chain Specialist in Preferred by Nature, Rosanna leads audits, including planning, finalising, and reviewing reports. In her work, Rosanna adheres to Preferred by Nature’s certification protocol standards while liaising with clients to provide information and guidance on certification standards and processes. She also maintains technical expertise of FSC/PEFC policies, standards and procedures.
- Law degree LLB from University of Sheffield
- Forestry and land management apprenticeship qualification
- Stakeholder engagement, project management and delivery.
- Experience across a variety of charitable and commercial sectors, including conservation, energy, forestry, ecology, and nature.
- Previous advisory and auditing experience within forestry and woodland management practices.