Preferred by Nature is a non-profit, mission driven organisation that works for sustainable land management and climate-friendly solutions. With 300+ employees and a network of local experts, we develop practical solutions to drive positive impacts in production landscapes and supply chains in 100+ countries. We focus on forest and climate impact commodities and related sectors.
We are now looking for a Global Admin for Tailored Services to join our team in Indonesia on a permanent contract.
What you will do
As a Global Admin for Tailored Services, your main tasks will involve planning, conducting and providing assistance to a global network of Preferred by Nature staff and consultants in fulfilling administrative duties for Tailored Services engagements.
Other duties will include:
- Develop procedures and guidelines, and deliver training to staff to improve the administrative quality of Tailored Service engagements
- Ensure compliance with Preferred by Nature and clients’ legal, finance and admin procedures in all stages of Tailored Service engagements
- Ensure data integrity for Tailored Service engagements and records in Salesforce
- Manage and update the database to increase efficiencies
- Conduct administrative duties for Tailored Service, including but not limited to document management, client invoicing, travel arrangement, and budget forecasting
- Supporting other team members in the coordination and administration of customer care
- Providing administrative support and expertise in environmental projects run by Preferred by Nature
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Have a university degree in management, economy, mathematics or other relevant majors.
- Proven experience in the administration field of minimum 2 years.
- Strong administrative and operational management skills.
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Salesforce).
- Good communication skills - excellent written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Comfortable travelling nationwide (and internationally) as part of your job role.
- Confident and have a sense of pride in what you do.
- Have a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Comfortable making independent decisions, as the nature of the job requires you to work independently, often remotely from your colleagues.
- Believe in Preferred by Nature’s mission and want to contribute to it.
If you have the qualities listed above, we are delighted to discuss your potential further.
What we offer you
- 20 days of vacation
- An in-depth onboarding and professional training to equip you with the right skills and knowledge to thrive in this role
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative global organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- Potential future international travel opportunities
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- Working location: office in Bogor or Denpasar
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- The position is located in Bogor or Denpasar, Indonesia.
- The position holder reports to the Responsible Sourcing Specialist, based in Indonesia
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
How to apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role, please submit your Letter of Application and CV (in English), including salary expectations by 15 February 2023 via the application form below.
Please note: Only applicants legally eligible to work in Indonesia will be considered.
Application pre-screening will be conducted during the application period.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Fahmi Wahab, Senior HR Specialist APAC