Do you have a passion for forestry and the environment? Do you want to make an impact on sustainability by ensuring businesses meet the right standards and address environmental deficiencies? If so, then you might be the match for our role as an IT Support Specialist to be based in India.
What you can expect
As soon as you start your new job, you'll will involve developing and maintaining Preferred by Nature's IT system in the organisation. After a few months, you'll be supporting the success and growth of our IT system services in the organisation.
Within one month, you will:
- Meet the team and learn about our systems, tools and resources available.
- Begin your training on Preferred by Nature’s Office 365 platform, Salesforce and Website and understand how it all interacts with the work of our staff members.
- Assist in management of the region’s support.
Within three months, you will:
- Be technically proficient in the applicable company’s systems and tools.
- Improve your skills in Website and Salesforce support.
- Develop new skills in Tech area.
Within one year, you will:
- Be proficient in supporting our staff in a wide variety of IT issues.
- Master the different IT systems used in Preferred by Nature
- Continue developing expertise within Preferred by Nature by working with Office 365, Salesforce and our Website.
Important that you
- Believe in Preferred by Nature’s mission and want to contribute to it
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related technical field;
- 3 years of previous experience as an IT support specialist.
- Ability and will to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Proficient in English language
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
Would also be great, but not necessary, if you:
- Have basic knowledge of Office 365 maintenance, Salesforce and Salesforce support, website maintenance and support, as well as Microsoft Power platform.
- Speak other languages than English.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What Sets Us Apart
- Global work culture
- Work from home, from our office or both
- An in-depth onboarding and professional training that prepares you with the right skills and knowledge to thrive in this role
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- Potential future international travel opportunities
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- 20 days of vacation leave per year plus local Public Holidays
Preferred by Nature
Preferred by Nature is a non-profit, mission driven organisation that works for sustainable land management and climate-friendly solutions. With 300+ employees and a network of local experts, we develop practical solutions to drive positive impacts in production landscapes and supply chains in 100+ countries. We focus on forest and climate impact commodities and related sectors.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role, please submit your CV and cover letter (optional) (in English), including salary expectations by 8 April 2023 via the application form below.
Application pre-screening will be conducted during the application period.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Fahmi Wahab, Senior HR Specialist – Asia Oceania