Preferred by Nature is a non-profit, mission driven organisation that contributes to sustainable land management and climate-friendly solutions. With 290+ employees around the world, our projects build capacity, raise awareness, conserve nature and streamline sustainability through innovation. We focus our work on forest and climate impact commodities and related sectors.
We are now looking for a Data Integration Specialist join our team in Europe.
The overall responsibility of this position is to design, implement, and support data integration solutions related to Salesforce and other internal or external systems.
As a Data Integration Specialist your main tasks will be to:
- Identify and analyse data integration requirements, challenges, and processes to determine appropriate data integration solution considering capabilities and limitations of related data sources
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders (such as Salesforce Specialists) to enhance the data quality check and ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet data integration requirements
- Validate integration logic with unidirectional and bidirectional data flows to and from Salesforce and other source systems
- Configure inbound and outbound application and integration security
- Maintain and change management of internal data integration platforms, system administration and/or liaison with the technical service providers where required
- Use data integration platforms/methods to develop and maintain custom data integrations between internal and external systems to support business applications and ensure data integrity
- Design and execute detailed test plans to ensure the highest possible quality of deliverables and provide end-user support for use acceptance testing
Who you are
- You have proven experience with Salesforce, including understanding of Salesforce standard data architecture, and providing technical support for Salesforce implementations
- You have proven experience synchronising data with external systems using data integration tools and/or writing API calls, scheduling and automation of processes
- You have knowledge of data integration and synchronisation best practices, as well as skills and knowledge of database structure and relationships
- You have a high level of integrity to carry out your role ethically whilst addressing clients’ needs
- You are self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams and learning a multitude of technologies in a cloud-based environment (Salesforce, SharePoint, Drupal etc.)
- You are fluent in English; you communicate effectively with diverse groups remotely and facilitate complex discussions
If you combine these qualities, we look forward to hearing from you and discussing the position further.
This is what we offer:
- An in-depth onboarding and professional training to equip you with the right skills and knowledge to thrive in this role
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international organisation with a mission-driven and passionate team
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- Potential future international travel opportunities
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant and flexible work environment
- Work time: full time
- Working location: working from home
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- The position holder reports to Head of Technology based in Estonia
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- We consider candidates from WET, CET, EET time zones for this position
How to apply:
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please submit your Letter of Application and CV (in English), including salary expectations by 30 May 2022 via the application form below.
Interviews will be conducted during the advertising period, please send applications as soon as possible.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Anna Yavlyanskaya, HR Specialist