Do you have experience with administrative tasks, customer service and/or sales? Are you passionate about sustainability and ready to take up the challenge of ensuring companies comply with environmental standards?
Preferred by Nature is a non-profit organisation that works for sustainable land use and climate-friendly solutions. With 250+ staff worldwide, our projects build capacity, raise awareness and conserve nature.
The main task of this position is providing certification services and reviewing/approving certification trademarks used by our clients.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing customer service to new and current clients of Preferred by Nature’s Poland office.
- Preparing budgets, creating contracts and notifications, scheduling audits, supporting auditors and consultants, liaising with clients before and after the audits.
- Forest Stewardship CouncilTM (FSCTM) Trademark approvals
- Ensuring efficiency, quality control and adherence to Preferred by Nature’s technical and administrative certification protocols.
- Keeping database up-to-date.
- Certificates administration (e.g. issuing, terminations) and related client communication.
- Documents translation and editing.
- Daily office management, including purchase of stationery and small office equipment
- Organisation and facilitation of seminars and customer events
- University degree, preferably in Administration, Sales/Marketing or Nature Resource Management or any other related to those above.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive manner.
- 3+ years of work experience in administrative tasks, customer service or sales.
- Fluency in Polish and good command of English (at least B1, for internal communication) is essential, spoken as well as written.
- Proficient user of the MS Office package.
- Experience with working within the international environment is a plus.
- It is an advantage to have experience with database management, work with certification schemes or client service.
- You are an open and friendly person who likes – and are good at – communicating with people on all levels.
- You enjoy working with clients in terms of offering our services, providing support, and negotiating.
- You are good at planning and have time management skills
- You are a detailed oriented person, caring about quality and compliance.
- You are eager to learn certification rules and follow certain procedures.
- You are initiative, self-motivated, resourceful, and dependability
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- Working location: Preferred by Nature Cracow office or home office in Poland
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- Multisport card (after probation period)
- Additional health insurance package (after probation period)
- English classes (after probation period)
- International training in certification services provided by Preferred by Nature
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
How to apply?
Please submit your Letter of Application and CV (in English), including salary expectations by 2 December 2021 via the application form below.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Monika Kowalska, Certification Support Manager Europe/Russia
Phone: + 48 605 083 183