Preferred by Nature (also known as Nature, Economy and People Connected) is a non-profit organisation that works for sustainable land use and climate-friendly solutions. With 260+ staff around the world, our projects build capacity, raise awareness, conserve Nature and streamline sustainability through innovation.
We are looking for a new position of Certification Manager in our NGO.
As the certification manager, the position will be responsible to operate CB business in compliance with our CNCA, CCAA, and CNAS requirements and maintain all our services accredited by Chinese government.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- With support of regional director, establish Preferred by Nature as a certification body in China including filing all required application materials, submit and application to CNCA;
- Maintain all applicable Preferred by Nature services are accredited by CNCA, including annual checking;
- When applicable, get CNAS accredited for Preferred by Nature certification services;
- Maintain databases for all Preferred by Nature certificates issued in China (such as CNCA database);
- Maintain all Preferred by Nature staff and subcontracting auditor qualification according to CCAA requirements;
- Communicate Chinese policies to HQ and guarantee HQ are aware and posted with all updates;
- Support global team and guarantee services in Asia Pacific region fulfill ASI, RA and other accreditation requirements
- Conduct agriculture or forestry audits as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least B.S degree on environment, food industry, agriculture or forestry
- Strong working background in certification/accreditation organisation, government or government agency working experiences
- Accountability, business oriented, able to work efficiently with others in order to share a common goal and independently, strong learning ability, with good networks in certification and accreditation sector in China.
- Working experiences in certification bodies or standard owner
- You have a passion for people, nature and the climate.
- You have a strategic and analytical approach. You have the ability and desire to see the big picture and link different components together for the best outcome.
- You are self-driven and highly motivated, and able to work on your initiative and drive things forward by yourself and with a team.
- You have a high level of self-discipline, and you can organise and manage time and tasks.
- You are a constructive team player with an open attitude and a good ability to work with people from many different cultures and backgrounds. The current team is multicultural and from various regions globally.
- You believe in Preferred by Nature’s vision and mission and want to contribute to fulfilling it.
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- The position reports to our Quality Manager
- Working location: China
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- Potential future international travel opportunities.
- All employees are members of the organisation and have the chance to contribute to the overall development of Preferred by Nature through the annual General Assembly
- Social Insurance by Employer
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 2 July 2021 via the webform below.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.