Preferred by Nature is a non-profit, mission driven organisation that works for sustainable land management and climate-friendly solutions. With 300+ employees and a network of local experts, we develop practical solutions to drive positive impacts in production landscapes and supply chains in 100+ countries. We focus on forest and climate impact commodities and related sectors.
We are now looking for an Agriculture Coordinator to join our team in Indonesia on a permanent contract.
What you will do
As an Agriculture Coordinator, your main tasks will involve planning, conducting and administering agriculture-related audits to the agreed plan. Detail of duties will include:
- Pursue and maintain his/her qualification as task manager of Preferred by Nature’s agriculture-related certification and verification, including but not limited to Rainforest Alliance, Sustainable Rice Platform (SRP), GlobalG.A.P., The Union for Ethical BioTrade (UEBT), CAFÉ Practices, and Sustainability Framework.
- Task managing in accordance with his/her competence, including providing general support, audit budgeting, planning, and scheduling, as well as maintaining certification or verification database of appointed clients of Preferred by Nature’s agriculture-related certification and verification in Southeast Asia.
- In coordination with the Preferred by Nature Southeast Asia team to provide customer service to current and potential clients of Preferred by Nature’s agriculture-related certification and verification.
- In coordination with the Preferred by Nature Southeast Asia team, system specialist and certification admin, to ensure efficiency, timeliness, quality control and adherence to Preferred by Nature’s technical and administration certification protocols for each audit engagement.
- Provide periodic progress reports to the line manager.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to stakeholder relations in Southeast Asia.
Who you are
- Have education or working experience that has strong administrative and audit arrangement management skills, easy to communicate with different people from various cultures.
- At least 1 year of experience working related to administration and management of projects or audits.
- It is nice if you are familiar with farm or plantation network, and have worked in certification or inspection body
- Proficient in Indonesia and English (any other language is considered an asset)
- Proficient with office software including word, spreadsheet, email, and online voice and video call
- Comfortable travelling nationwide (and internationally) as part of your job role
- Have a high level of integrity and business ethics to strike a balance between serving clients and, at the same time, not compromising your role as a coordinator
- Women would be preferred for this position
- Comfortable making independent decisions, as the nature of the job requires you to work independently, often remotely from your colleagues
- Believe in Preferred by Nature’s mission and want to contribute to it
If you have the qualities listed above, we are delighted to discuss your potential further.
What we offer you
- An in-depth onboarding and professional training to equip you with the right skills and knowledge to thrive in this role
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative global organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- Potential future international travel opportunities
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Working location: office in Bogor or Bali
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- The position holder reports to the Team leader for Southeast Asia Agriculture Auditing Services based in Indonesia
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
How to apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role, please submit your Letter of Application and CV (in English), including salary expectations by 13 February 2023 via the application form below.
Please note: Only applicants legally eligible to work in Indonesia will be considered.
Application pre-screening will be conducted during the application period.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
For questions, please contact:
Mohd Fahmi Wahab - Senior HR Specialist, Asia